Freedom To Operate - how to ensure market access?
HØIBERG Patent School is a free webinar series for anyone interested in knowing more about a patent related topics. You will meet with our experts and have the possibility to pose questions.
This webinar is perfect for scientists, entrepreneurs, students or anyone interested in a practical seminar on the basics of patents. You are very welcome to invite your colleagues.
You will get answers to:
- What is Freedon to Operate (FTO)?
- What is the difference between having a patent and having Freedom to Operate?
- How to determine Freedom to Operate?
- Different types of infringement?
- Different geographic markets?
- How to ensure market access?
When: Wednesday March 24th, 1 PM- 2 PM (CET)
Where: ONLINE - A link to the webinar will be sent after signing up. Sign up here
You will meet HØIBERG's patent attorneys:
Jens Viktor Nørgaard, Partner, Head of Biotechnology & Plant Sciences, European Patent Attorney, Copenhagen and Stockholm
Charlotta Dahlborg, Patent Attorney and Business developer, Stockholm
The webinar will be moderated by Vibeke Bay, Patent Attorney, Aarhus